Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Balloon Man


I loved the idea of a human balloon and I especially liked the ocean ripple I used to simulate air coming out of the mouth. Although I thought I did a decent job with this picture, I did not feel like it was enough since I thought it was too simple, which was why I made "Balloon Girl" (above). I thought both pictures together were fantastic and deserve a good grade. I thought "Balloon Girl" was an excellent example of drawing humans. Next time, I will have to either try drawing cartoons more since it has become easier than reconfiguring a picture in abstract ways, find efficient ways to make abstract changes to other pictures, or I can try finding assignments involving other pictures that encourage more realistic changes. The most difficult part for making this picture was figuring out how I can make a human look like a balloon at all. I learned that picture editing with abstract elements can be a difficult thing to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment